Sadler’s In The Community
Sadler’s is 100% Alaskan owned and operated. We work hard at improving the quality of life for Alaskans in the communities we serve. No company can help everyone, but here are some examples of those Sadler’s helps.
- Longest supporter of the “Walk for Hope”
- Eva Foundation Board Member and Organizational Supporter
- Support for the developmentally disabled community through 26 years of employment of a developmentally disabled person.
- Major sponsor of the annual “Sadler’s Ultra Challenge” wheelchair marathon – the longest, toughest wheelchair and handcycling event in the world. This is a 7 day staged race like the Tour de France. Participants have come from all over the United States, England, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Russia, Kazahkstan, Canada, Australia, South Africa and even many hearty Alaskans.
- Sadler’s has two charity fundraising drives each year. These events raise money for over 50 local charities plus food for the Food Bank, toys and clothing for children in need, and it also brings in about 10 semi truckloads of used furniture for distribution.
- Major supporter of Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Fairbanks. We believe that young people helped through this organization have a better chance to be a successful member of society.
- Sadler’s is a member of The Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau, Anchorage Economic Development Corporation and Downtown Fairbanks Association. Our company was named one of Alaska’s Top 49 businesses by Alaska Business Monthly magazine.