Why Sadler’s Is Better…
At Sadler’s we strive to be a great furniture store, not just by Alaskan standards, but compared to any furniture store nationally. Below are some of the items we believe make Sadler’s exceptional.
Sadler’s is the only Alaskan store that offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
We’re proud of our guarantee because it holds every aspect of our store and products to a higher standard. This includes almost everything we sell. There are a few exceptions such as Human Touch massage-recliners, items sold as-is. Mattresses and box springs are covered by our "Comfort Exchange" policy.
Sadler’s wants you to be completely satisfied with your new sleep set.
Studies have shown that it may take up to 60 days for someone to adjust fully to a new sleep set, so we ask that you sleep on it for 60 days. If after the 60 days you are uncomfortable, call and set up an exchange within seven days. One exchange per purchase is permitted and a minimum delivery fee will be charged for the exchange. Special orders are excluded from our guarantee.
Nobody Sells For Less!
We strive to bring our customers the best values. If within 30 days of your purchase, you find the same item stocked at another local furniture store at a lower price, we will refund the difference to you upon verification.
We don’t know of any furniture company anywhere that matches Sadler’s!
- Every item is unboxed and carefully inspected prior to delivery, not at your home.
- Any issue with the furniture is corrected prior to delivery not at your home.
- Every item is carefully re-wrapped in specially designed furniture blankets so our customers have no trash to throw away.
- Every customer is contacted 1 or 2 days prior to their delivery day and given a 1-hour time slot for the delivery to arrive. Sadler's delivers within the designated time slot over 98% of the time. If we fail to do so, we'll refund the delivery fee.
- Professional Delivery Drivers - Our delivery drivers actually receive fan mail from hundreds of customers each year. Many of our drivers have been with Sadler's over a decade or more. They care about the furnishings they deliver, your home and of course, you - the customer.
Matching customer needs and friendly and informative product knowledge.
- All sales staff members undergo an in-depth training program for four weeks before they assist their first customer.
- Sadler's sales staff training includes product knowledge of all items we carry—species of wood, construction features, fabrics, wearability and more.
- We train our sales staff to carefully listen to our customers to determine what they are looking for, who will be using the items, where it will be used, how long they plan to use it, etc. We carry a variety of items at Sadler's. For customers wanting furniture to last a lifetime, we have it. We also have less expensive furniture for customers who plan to move on in a few years. Because our sales staff know how to listen, we can save our customers time by focusing on products that fit their needs.
- Ongoing training: Our sales staff are continually trained and refreshed on new products, fabrics, construction techniques. Furniture is a continually changing business and we're in the know.
America’s most popular and recognized brand names.
We’re not Alaska's largest and best furniture retailer without reason. We’ve developed strong, lasting relationships with the manufacturers of the best and most popular brands of furniture in the United States: Broyhill, Human Touch, Sealy Posturpedic, Simmons Beautyrest, Tempurpedic, Lane Home Furnishings, Guildcraft, Berkline, Flexsteel, Natuzzi and many others are available in our showroom. Many more are available by special order.
When you’re looking for furniture, you owe it to yourself to visit our showroom.