Delivery & Pick-Up
Thank you for purchasing from Sadler’s Home Furnishings. We strive to offer the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. Below you will find information to assist you in preparing for pick-up or delivery of your new furniture items.
- Customer pick-up hours are
- Monday — Friday 10am to 8pm
- Saturday 10am to 7pm
- Sunday 11am to 6 pm
- It is best to schedule your pick-up at time of purchase.
- If pick-up isn't scheduled at time of purchase, call your nearest store location Anchorage: 907-277-4543, Fairbanks: 907-452-7368, Sterling: 907-262-5009, at least 1-hour ahead so we can have your purchase waiting for you.
- You’ll pick up your purchase at the Furniture Enterprises warehouse behind University Center.
Look for the "Furniture Enterprises of Alaska" customer pick-up sign.
- It’s important to bring a vehicle large enough to safely transport your purchase.
- We will assist you in loading your purchase. Due to insurance reasons we are not permitted to "tie down" items. We are not liable for any damage caused to vehicle or other property.
Delivery is a great convenience for many people. We’re proud that Furniture Enterprises offers our own delivery services for faster scheduling and improved handling of your new furniture pieces. Unfortunately, we’re not able to offer specific times. Please call Anchorage: 907-277-4543, Fairbanks: 907-452-7368, Sterling: 907-262-5009 if you have specific scheduling concerns.
Here are some guidelines for a smooth delivery process
- Purchase must be paid in full prior to us scheduling your delivery.
- Deliveries are scheduled by calling Sadler’s at Anchorage: 907-277-4543, Fairbanks: 907-452-7368, Sterling: 907-262-5009.
- We cannot schedule specific times for delivery. We do call 1- to 2-days prior and provide a guaranteed two-hour window.
- Please have a clear path to the room delivery is being made to.
- Remove old furniture and mattresses prior to delivery. Our drivers do not handle customer owned items.
- Please secure your pets for their safety and the safety of our drivers.